Summer School - 2016
Dear Friend in Homoeopathy,
Once again the Summer School was a success. Delegates commented that "it was the best yet", "really learnt so much"; "wonderful opportunity of observing so many cases and follow-ups"; "confidence on classical methodologies and its wonderful action in this drug-dependant world"!
Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea is pleased to announce the Seventeenth Summer School for 2016, which is now a part of the establishment.
The "Summer School" will take place in Great Baddow, close to Chelmsford in Essex. London is approximately 30 miles away, and the seaside 25 miles, both are accessible by train from Chelmsford.
- To develop your Materia Medica.
- To grasp the Medicine Picture through a few Key-Expressions (e.g. retention for Nat. Mur; Anchor for Pulsatilla; Principle for Kali Carb; Unfulfilled for Tuberculinum) and Miasmatics of Medicines (Rapid miasmatic diagnosis and remedy diagnosis through appearance, gesture, posture and behaviours).
- To compare related medicines instantly.
- To be a confident prescriber with time tested, century old scientific approach of combining Miasms, Totality & Essence with sound knowledge in Materia Medica; Practical Reinforcement of Classical Hahnemannian-Kentian Approach: Consistent & Repeatedly verified, even in the Drug Dependent Cases, see how it works! (Guarantees confidence in Materia Medica as the medicines are presented through personification, pictures of faces, gestures etc and extensive comparison with related medicines)
- Observe Rapid & Permanent relief of curable Pathology: Live Cases in Teaching Clinic of Essex (U.K) and Video footage of Indian Medical Centres: Fast results even in Drug Dependant Cases.
- Re-visit the action of century old lesser known Organopathic medicines like Helonius, Tanacetum, Verbena in Depression; Amyl Nit., Epiphegus, Melilotus, Onosmodium, Usnea for Migraine. (a) To discuss the Organopathic lesser known medicines for common acute & chronic ailments e.g. Asthma, Arthritis, Cough & Cold, Constipation, Depression, Eczema, Hypertension, UTI etc. (b) To discuss the effective classical methodology to deal with drug dependant patients from Subrata's extensive clinical experience in the U.K & India with illustration of successful cases with rapid action of the Organopathics. (c) To demonstrate methods of weaning off conventional chemicals in accordance with aphorism §91 of Organon and thereby giving confidence to the patient that (i) yes, I can control the dosage and may take fewer chemicals; (ii) there are alternatives to manage my condition and (iii) homoeopathy is working for me!
The "Modern Classical Prescribing" an article by Dr. Banerjea in our website (details at: http://homoeopathy-course.com/index.php/about-us/our-prescribing)has been specifically designed to use homoeopathic medicines in drug dependant cases and wean off gradually the conventional chemicals without any complications or side effects. Dr. Banerjea has extensively used either deep acting anti-miasmatic medicines or lesser known organopathic medicines to open such cases and when the totality is more clear, prescribe a polychrest or constitutional medicine.
So please prepare the patient for receiving the polychrest (PPPP)!
In aphorism §91 of Organon, Hahnemann clearly mentions about prescribing for natural disease and not for conjoint disease (where the drug induced artificial chronic disease is super-imposed on natural disease and patient cannot give us a clear picture e.g. modalities, sensation or characters of pain etc.).
This practical approach for present drug dependant world is aimed to give you and your patient the confidence that homoeopathy is working within 1st or 2nd follow-up. Also through gradual weaning off the conventional medication, patient becomes free from side effects of chemicals and develop trust on you and your prescribing!
By the end of this intensive programme, participants will have:
A thorough comprehension of some of the subtle and finer points required in clinical practice; Confidence in their grasp of the essence of remedies including visual representation of Personality Profiles; Knowledge of the application of the Organon in Clinical practice; Confidence in Effective Case Taking and clinical insight in the dissection of cases.
Extensive lecture notes for all topics will be provided.
The programme aims to close the gap between theory and practice and guarantees the use of miasmatic knowledge and the confident use of Materia Medica and the Clinical aspects of Organon in everyday practice.
This is a programme suitable for U.K and overseas students and homoeopaths for an intensive exposure of Clinical & Practical Homoeopathy and Comparative Materia Medica.
|WHY CHOOSE "ALLEN" COURSES ?
(A) A JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE WITH LEADING POLYCHRESTS: A look at a few leading Polychrests from a different angle! We look at the striking symptoms of individual polychrests and how they might present in Childhood, Teenage years, as Adults and in Old Age. See how the same medicine presents through the years and prescribe with confidence!
(B) SUCCESS OF SIMPLE HOMOEOPATHY: Using few Live Cases in class, some with advanced pathology, in-depth discussion, miasmatic case dissection, clinical and comparative Materia Medica, potencies and best case methodology. How to develop and change a treatment plan, standstill status and how to identify blocks. Clinical tips to use when you are stuck and unsure about what to
(C) TRIUMPH OF TIME-TESTED CLASSICAL & PRACTICAL HOMOEOPATHY PRACTICE CASES: Using video footage from Subrata's Indian Medical Centres, we will look at a variety of cases. Case details will be sent to you four weeks before Summer School for you to practice your Miasmatic Analysis and come up with Three suggested medicines! This method ensures you get the best learning from the day because you test yourself. During class we will use video footage before/after treatment, go through Miasm and Comparative Materia Medica. Learn subtle nuances and remedy differences to enable you to make a clear remedy selection..
(D) CONFUSED? SEE SIMPLE SUCCESSFUL HOMOEOPATHY AT WORK LIVE CASES IN ALLEN TEACHING
CLINIC (Teaching Clinic Day-1): Observe live cases, new and follow-ups, discussion of the medicine given, Comparative Materia Medica, potency, repetition and "Wait & Watch" technique. Analysis of Pathology by a MD Doctor. How to handle "Drug Dependant" complex cases as we often make a good first prescription, but spoil the case by too fast a repetition or change of remedy!.
(E) TIME TESTED,NON-CONFUSING HOMOEOPATHY OF COMBINING MIASMS & TOTALITY IN-DEPTH DISCUSSION AND CASE ANALYSIS OF ALLEN TEACHING CLINIC CASES: Subrata will analyse some selected cases seen in the Teaching Clinic on Tuesday and Wednesday. Miasmatic analysis of the current symptoms, Clinical and Comparative Materia Medica, interpretation of patient's words. Possible alternative remedy plans that could follow, how to identify blocks/standstill status and clinical tips on how to get the case moving forward again.
7 full days Intensive, Clinic Orientated Teaching.
25th June (Saturday) to 2nd July (Saturday), 2016
(comprising 7 days tuition and Thursday off).
Include the tuition and extensive accompanying notes for 7 full days (10-17.00 hrs) intensive, clinic orientated teaching. £660.00 (approx. US$ 1050 or the current transaction rate of the day of payment; please use: www.xe.com). Partial participation @ £ 99 Per Day. To facilitate learning, groups are small and places are therefore limited. Deposit of £200.00 (non-refundable) please. Cheques made payable to "Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea"
Video-linked Programme (direct from class room including live cases of Clinics):
If you opt for Interactive Video-link transmitted directly from the Class room and is intended for international students and long distance U.K students.
Allen College employs a professional interactive streaming video link which provides excellent quality visual and audio connection. Students are able to interact with each other and the lecturer via this link. Each session is recorded and is available for a 8 weeks after the class.
Unlimited viewing of each recorded sessions for 8 weeks after the class. If weekdays are difficult, can be a Video link participant and have unlimited viewings of each recorded sessions. All classroom participants will also have the recordings for unlimited viewings for 8 weeks after class.
Various Bed and Breakfast facilities and hotels are available in Chelmsford. Details will be sent with your acknowledgement of registration.
Please apply to:
"Summer School 2016", Allen College of Homoeopathy, "Sapiens", 382, Baddow Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9RA. Tel. & Fax: 44 (0) 1245 505859.
Please send your advance deposit along with your application.
Long Live Hahnemann,
Long Live Homoeopathy,
Yours, In health, Homoeopathically,
Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea, B.H.M.S., R.S.Hom., F.H.M.A.